Posts from the Road - On Strength

Nobody can hurt me without my permission. - Mahatma Gandhi Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson We should ask God to increase our hope when it is small, awaken it when it is dormant, confirm it when it is wavering, strengthen it when it is weak, and raise it up when it is overthrown. -  John Calvin In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -  Albert Camus I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters. - Jane Austen, Pursuasion Now throw the switch and let us begin the battle for the planet. - The Brain, Pinkey and the Brain
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...