State of the Coffee Table - A Lesson for Consumers

There has always been a copy of Better Homes and Garden Magazine on my table.  From the time I was a kid, to now  There's all kinds of great DIY ideas for decorating, crafts, food and house and yard and the photos and ideas always spark a lot of creativity. Someone in my family has always subscribed to it.

It's just a constant on the table, always enjoyed, and saved for months and one of the few magazines I'll pay to have come to my home.

And look, there's a new flyer to renew the subscription.

The January issue came.  Wow! It seems, well lighter than usual.   Let's look at October's issue, which was on the table where I last read it.  The last page is page 200.
Now let's look at the January issue.

The January issue's last page is page 100.

It's half the size, exactly.

For the Same Price.  $3.99   

What is it WITH everyone's fear of high capacity magazines?

Needless to say I won't be "renewing" at any price.  Others did and are now finding out just how ripped off they were, but I won't be one of them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...