New Camera Adventures

A few months ago my good camera went Tango Uniform, with several good years of service.  That left me with a point and shoot Samsung.  It wasn't a super cheap camera probably $250 bucks, but it's picture quality (except for direct midday sunlight, no clouds, hold your mouth just right and say a pray to St. Aperture, the Patron Saint of bad photographers) was something to be desired. I still had a few good photos saved for the blog but it wasn't looking good.

I was catching up with a  shooty friend on the phone and asked what he used as his pictures were excellent. A Canon SX150.  They're priced right as well.   But airfares back and forth to the West to help out, have hit my savings  and I'm helping my family out with other things, so I really couldn't justify a new one.  Mine worked, it was just well. . .crap.

I got home today and there it was a box with a new SX150, from my friend, one of the IND blog supporters and an all around great guy.  Thank you Keads.

So, with no further ado, no reading the instructions, no messing with the settings, just getting the lamps and light and curtains just where I want around my little crash pad for the perspective I wanted (and NO photoshop). . . it's photo time.


My favorite journal and one of my favorite firearms.


The snow is almost melted.

Always prepared.

Home run baseball I caught from the stands at a game in Missouri.

I'll let you all guess.

Now for the Barkley shots.

 I'm famous on the Internet,
you'll have to speak to my agent.
Come on Barkley, let me take a new picture, I'll make you an avatar. . .

Barkley
I love long walks, fires, ladies
shoes, bacon, humping the couch
cushion when you're not looking
and going commando.I occassionally
 have bone breath but you won't find
anyone more loyal and loving. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...