Why do I need an AR15?

Why do I need such a firearm?

Because a double barreled shotgun fired into the air off the porch, Mr. Vice President, is not only illegal and unsafe, it leaves me totally vulnerable to the jacked up home invaders who have counted off the shots and know I now have to reload. Barkley can shed on command but that might be it as far as back up.

As far as your words on "firing a shot though the door", to defend your home?   Well,  I won't even comment on that lest there be a run at the sporting goods store on paper "door targets" by the legally clueless.

Why should I have the need for such a weapon?

Because I use it to  hone my skills.  I use it responsibly, to instill confidence and safe target acquisition whether with this firearm or other types I may use to defend, whether against one criminal, or the combined force of several, who know the laws I abide by, render me helpless, even as they disregard them.

Because I like to use a tool that does not hide, but strongly defends, the kind that  has already been used to protect this country and flag we uphold. I like to use a tool, that by its presence, its capability, decreases the probability that it will be necessary.

Because, of all the Constitutional rights our forefathers had the presence of mind to affirm with ink that flowed from the blood of those baptized in liberty, I support the one that ensures I'm not an unwilling and innocent victim.

I own an AR-15 because it's my Constitutional right to decide how I wish to exercise my Constitutional right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...