Time to Play Hostess

One of the East Coast Gun Blog Gang and his wife were traveling through Hooserville today, the halfway point on a long trip to a family wedding and are going to stop and visit Barkley and myself. Since they likely don't want to advertise their house is empty I'm not going to say who it is for now, but I'm looking forward to it.

I  offered up a bed and bathroom of their own so they can avoid hotel expense and get a home cooked meal  (dog hair on your clothes, no extra charge!)

Supper was put together earlier, a pan of beef enchiladas in sour cream/green chili sauce so all I had to do is bake them while I made some cornbread and steamed some broccoli, then a little sprucing up to the place before they arrived.  The place was almost company ready.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...