Light and Dark, Good and Evil - Cupcake Wars

There is an endless battle between light and dark, goodness and evil, those that prefer vanilla or chocolate.

I couldn't make up my mind, but wanted Partner in Grime to have a sweet treat with leftovers for when I leave to go back on duty  (as well as for me to take to work tomorrow) so he gets both.

And if there's any doubt, you can never have too much ammo or too much frosting. (Especially with a huge piping bag and the Wilton Extra Large  Round Decorating Tip)
Light:

Vanilla  cupcake with maple-vanilla buttercream and candied bacon.
Dark:

Darkest Chocolate with vanilla buttercream and salted caramel.

Let me know your favorite and I'll post a recipe this Wednesday  for the one most people would prefer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...